Sunday, January 11, 2004

Meet Scott

A lot of my internet time these days is spent reading sites that have been recommended to me. Today I am glad to pass on a recommendation to you. Meet Scott, whose blog is called Some Christian Guy.

Scott is a lot closer in age to you than I am, so it is natural that his taste in music, books, films and such might be closer to yours as well. If Scott were the one driving the youth club to a retreat instead of me, it's a safe bet you would not have to spend your time in utter embarrassment over the driver's singing along with the Bee Gees or Three Dog Night.

But some things in life don't change no matter how old you get. In a January 5 entry Scott ponders a question about attraction that has me baffled about people in my age group. If I ever figure it out, I'll let you know.

No comments: