Monday, December 19, 2005

You can call me Martha Stewart Jr.

I really am having fun with my home projects. First the cookies. Now this:


With the limited space in my kitchen, and my renewed interest in cooking, I needed more efficient access to some of the tools I use alot. I had this fancy curtain rod left over from my previous apartment.

The first thing I thought of was a place to hang my coffee mugs and kitchen towels. After some internet surfing, this idea came to me when I saw an ad for a similar, but smaller, hanging basket/utensil system. I used coat hooks, ribbon, key rings, chrome racks and s-hooks.

I also bought this chicken utensil holder which goes well with my cooking lady from Poland and Big Boy salt and pepper shakers:


Unfortunately, still no room for the kitchen towels. Oh, well...it's still a good thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so great!