Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Do you think my work is sexy?

Check this out from MSM Careers:

10 Sexy Careers You Never Thought Of

Not that your first consideration when choosing a career path should be if the work is "sexy"...I wasn't going for that when I became an administrative assistant out of high school. Actually, back then they called them "secretaries". But anyone who has worked in a office knows that good admins really do "possess a hidden but large cache of power".

As for #7 - Personal Trainer - all that is true. Except mine has never called me a quitter. He's the positive-motivation type. Although I admit I have wanted to punch him a few times.

Hey wait...there's no Project Manager on this list!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no! I've been found out! I'm going to be in school forever because I want to be the #9 Sexiest career! ;o)

انجين محمد said...

شركة نقل اثاث بحائل
يرغب الكثير من الأشخاص في تغير محل السكن والانتقال لمكان جديد للكثير من الأسباب، لذلك تقدم لكم شركة نقل اثاث بحائل كافة خدامات نقل العفش ، حيث أنها تعتبر من أوائل الشركات العاملة في تلك المجال، ومن الضروري أن تعتمد في القيام بعملها على نسبة كبيرة من الخبراء والمتخصصين في كيفية التعامل مع قطع الأثاث دون الحاجة لأن يتعرض لأي تلف أو خسائر عند النقل,