Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Introducing Mr. Wonderful

Wow, have I been busy since I got back from my last business trip? No, just distracted. But I promised you an introduction to my new special friend, so here he is...

...Mr. Wonderful!


Here is W helping me pack. Posted by Hello


Before we went to the hotel, we stopped at the lake to visit friends and have a Labor Day cold one. Posted by Hello


Of course he slept on the couch...you know we're not married!  Posted by Hello


On this trip I found out that a love of coffee is one of the things we have in common! Posted by Hello


Here is W troubleshooting some problems with my computer. Posted by Hello


W loves sports...especially a good "pickup" game. Here he is after somebody picked him up and dunked him. Posted by Hello

Mr. Wonderful does say a lot of the things women love to hear. Now only if he would say "Honey, my new job pays 250 grand a year so you won't have to work", I might fall in love!

Just kidding...I'm not that materialistic. One hundred grand will do.

No comments: